If it takes 15 minutes for your bathroom sink to clear or you’re forced to stand in water while you’re taking a shower, your drains aren't working as they should. The drains in your kitchen and bathroom should empty water almost instantly. Over time, hair and grease clog in your drains and pipes. Sometimes roots grow into your sewer system. If these obstructions aren’t addressed, they’ll eventually lead to total pipe blockage.
Fortunately, the expert technicians at Best Plumbing can unclog and clean your sink and shower drains and pipes so they work like new. Our Drain Cleaning Services include:
- Bathroom drains, tub, sink & shower
- Drain cabling and jetting
- Camera and video inspection
- Catch basins
- Disposal & dishwasher repair
- Downspout drains
- Floor drains
- Main sewer lines
- Clogged grease traps
- Toilet drains
For Seattle drain cleaning emergencies, we’re available 24 hours daily.
Clogged Sink Drain FAQs For Seattle, WA
Yes, our plumbers are available 24/7 to clear your sink clogs in Seattle, WA.
Clogged sink emergencies are never convenient: if there’s a backup in your Seattle, WA home, you can’t just wait until tomorrow to get it fixed. That’s why we’re available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services. We’re prepared for your plumbing emergency. When you need us, you’ll reach our 24-hour dispatcher, who will have a licensed emergency plumber return your call within 10 minutes. Guaranteed. Once our plumber gets you on the line and understands your problem, one of two things will happen:
- Your plumber will come to fix the sink problem right away.
- Your plumber will provide a temporary solution to get you through the night and help you avoid additional fees for emergency service.
Yes, our plumbers are licensed for sink repairs and all residential and commercial plumbing by Washington State.
- Washington State Licensed Contractor #: BESTPGL973CD.
- Plumbing Contractor License Number, BESTPPG797MF.