We believe in making a positive impact in our community by giving of our time and money to charities that align with our company values. Here are a few charities that we support on an annual basis.
- Boys and Girls Club – they provide support and programs for at-risk youth within our community.
- Habitat for Humanity – building affordable housing for families in King County.
- Alzheimer’s Association – another charity that has touched our family and our employees’ families that is working to solve an incurable disease.
- Queen Anne Little League – Best Plumbing has been a proud sponsor of the local neighborhood little league for over 50 years.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital – a charity that has touched our family and employees alike and it’s one of the best in the nation for children.
- Block Project – a non-profit group of architects, contractors, vendors and subcontractors that give of their time, money, materials and services for a vision to build 5,500 DADU’s (Detached Ancillary Dwelling Units) in all of the residentially zoned blocks in the City of Seattle for homeless people.
- Provail is an organization that introduces adults with social or physical limitations into the workplace. We employ a Provail client to work at Best Plumbing doing low-grade tasks, but through this work, it provides that client purpose and value. We treat this client as we do any other Best Plumbing employee: wages, benefits, etc. Last year, after the client received a Best Plumbing jacket for Christmas, his social worker told us that it was his best present that Christmas. Best Plumbing has been associated with Provail and this specific client for over 6 years.