Kohler, Wis. — The Kohler Co.® is pleased to announce that five members of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association (PHCC) are serving on its Plumber Advisory Council for 2014.
The council, now in its third year, was established to bring the top plumbing professionals together to share best practices, industry knowledge and feedback to better serve Kohler’s customers and the end consumer.
The PHCC council members are:
- John Bain, RT Moore Co., Indianapolis, Ind.
- Ron Capilla, Can-Am Plumbing, Inc., Pleasanton, Calif.
- Richard Cadogan, Prinstine Plumbing Inc., Irvine, Calif.
- Bill Lilleness, Best Plumbing & Heating, Seattle, Wash.
- Alan O’Neill, Abacas Plumbing, Houston, Texas
Council members are nominated by their regional Kohler Sales Representative. They have been chosen because they consistently excel in their business and are leaders in the plumbing industry. Each member serves a two-year term that includes a three-day visit to Kohler to experience a behind-the-scenes tour and discussions with Kohler executives. In addition, they receive recognition through print and electronic media as well as marketing materials and have the opportunity to meet with non-competitive plumbers to share experiences and discuss best practices.
PHCC and the Kohler Co., a 2014 PHCC Corporate Partner, are committed to supporting these best-in-class plumbing industry professionals. Please join us in congratulating this year’s members.
Believe it or not, plumbing is more than wrenches and pipes. Getting water into, and out of, your home directly impacts your family’s quality of life. Since 1968, Puget Sound residents have trusted Best Plumbing with all their plumbing needs. As a full-service company, we’re proud to walk our customers through every step of the construction or repair process. Whether it’s helping you pick out the perfect fixture in our showroom, stopping by in the middle of the night to repair a leak, or putting the finishing touches on a remodel, we’ll be there to help.
- Service Dept Hours: Monday - Friday 8 to 5, Saturday 8 to 4!
- Showroom Hours: Monday - Friday 9 to 5, Closed Weekends
- Holiday Closures: Labor Day | Memorial Day| 4th of July | Thanksgiving Day| Christmas Day | New Year's Day
The bottom line? The best plumbing makes the best quality of life possible. We don't take this responsibility lightly. Give us a call to discuss your project, 206-633-1700.