Employment opportunities with Best Plumbing Group
Best Plumbing Group, LLC is a drug free, open shop employer. We do service, commercial and residential plumbing and underground utilities (storm, water and sewer). Best Plumbing is a growing company offering a professional, exciting place to work with opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We go to great efforts to stay busy year round so our employees have no down time which results in a steady income. We offer health, dental and retirement benefits and are looking for people who want to make a career in plumbing trades.
- Service Plumbers
- Best Plumbing is looking for people who have at least four years experience as a service plumber or drain cleaning. We expect a valid apprentice or journeyman card, driver’s license and CPR card. Compensation varies based on experience and knowledge.
- Journeyman Plumbers
- Best Plumbing is always looking for experienced journeyman plumbers. We are very safety conscious and a great team to work with. If you are an experience journeyman plumber with either residential or commercial experience, give us a call.
- Apprentices (Plumbing and Underground)
- Best Plumbing is looking for people with at least three years work experience who are motivated, have a good work ethic and are looking to advance their career in plumbing. We offer classes that expand education in our industry and give certification upon completion. We match you with journeyman plumbers or lead underground workers to expand your opportunities. We expect a valid apprentice card, driver’s license and CPR card.
- Underground Utilities (Leads and Apprentices)
- Best Plumbing is expanding our underground utilities department and is seeking lead side sewer workers for pipe bursting, pipe lining and side sewer replacement. We offer competitive wages and a robust benefit package. We expect a valid driver’s license and CPR card.
- To Apply:
Download the PDF application
and fill it out. The application
can be printed and filled out by hand, or filled out digitally.
Users of Adobe Reader
can digitally sign the application by clicking on the signature line,
completing the entire process without having to print.
To submit a finished application, email to email@example.com, or fax to 206-633-2202, or send by mail to Best Plumbing Group LLC, 4129 Stone Way N, Seattle WA, 98103.